This post may contain affiliate links.
If you buy something from one of the linked sites you won't pay anything more, but I might make a commission.
I found this on Fark.com:
Great. Now when I check into a hotel, I have to add “check the peephole” to the list of things to check.
The rest of the list is:
- check mattress and drawers for bed bugs (and NEVER keep your suitcase on the extra bed – that’s how the bedbugs go home with you)
- check to make sure toilet flushes correctly (very important to check this before you use it for the first time!)
- check glasses for lip marks (I never use them anyway, but it’s a good indication of whether or not the room was cleaned well)
- check to make sure windows are closed (a bird flew into our room the first night of our honeymoon – was that some kid of omen?)
- make sure alarm isn’t set (I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been woken up by the last person’s alarm)
Originally posted on Selfish Mom