This post may contain affiliate links.
If you buy something from one of the linked sites you won't pay anything more, but I might make a commission.
This post is sponsored by Kidde.
I’ve been working with Kidde for more than two years now, and I really hope that I’ve had an impact on my readers when it comes to smoke and carbon monoxide (CO)alarms, safety plans, and more. I know that since becoming a Kidde ambassador I’ve paid a lot more attention to what’s going on safety-wise in other people’s houses, and while I try not to be an annoying busybody about it, I hope I’ve helped.
And I’m hoping to help even more people! On Thursday, January 14th at 9pm, I’ll be co-hosting a Twitter party with Kidde and my fellow ambassador, Colby Shipwash (how awesome is his name? I just had to say it because I don’t think I’ve ever told him).
You can join the party by following the hashtag #BeWinterSafe as we discuss winter home safety. It will be an hour of great topics and awesome prizes, including:
- Kidde Worry-Free Hallway CO Alarm
- Kidde’s latest CO alarm features a sealed-in, lithium battery backup that lasts for 10 years, a digital display to show the current CO level and an escape/night light to illuminate in dark conditions when evacuation may be needed.
- Kidde Worry-Free Smoke & CO Combination Alarm with Voice
- Kidde’s Worry-Free alarms provide a decade of continuous protection with a 10-year, sealed-in lithium battery to eliminate the hassles of low-battery chirps. This combination alarm offers smoke and carbon monoxide detection, featuring a voice alarm that announces the type of hazard.
- RemoteLyncTM Monitor by Kidde
- The RemoteLync Monitor by Kidde notifies homeowners of a potential emergency while they’re away from home. The device listens for your existing smoke and CO alarms installed in your home, and sends an alert via a mobile app to the homeowner and other designated contacts.
- $100 Visa Gift Card and a Kidde kitchen fire extinguisher
- The majority of house fires start in the kitchen. Kidde offers the only UL-listed kitchen fire extinguisher for residential cooking equipment.
To be eligible to win you have to RSVP here, and participate in the party. Winners will have to tweet back to Colby within five minutes of their notifications, so pay attention!!
Good luck, and I hope to “see” you on Thursday!