Hi, I’m Amy Oztan. I’m a blogger, freelance writer, podcaster, video creator, social media influencer, and public speaker. For more than ten years I’ve been connecting readers with products, services, and destinations that they love. I was always the person my family and friends turned to for recommendations, so expanding that expertise into online advice was a natural fit!
Please check out my Media Page for examples of my TV and online video appearances, quotes on other websites, freelance writing samples, and awards.
I’m very active on social media, and have built up organic followings on several platforms based on years of posting, participating, and being interesting.
- YouTube With more than a thousand subscribers and over a million views, my YouTube channel is a great place to showcase your product.
- Twitter I have more than 27 thousand followers who have gotten to know me very well over my ten years on Twitter.
- Facebook My page has more than 3 thousand engaged followers.
- Instagram My account, with almost 2 thousand followers, focuses on delicious foods, interesting places, and fun selfies.
Email me to talk about individual sponsored social posts, or how we can leverage my social reach as part of a larger campaign: Amy(at)AmyEverAfter(dot)com
I’ve worked with so many wonderful brands I couldn’t possibly name them all, so here are some recent highlights.
- Invisalign A multi-post, multi-year partnership, including treatment for both me and my daughter.
- Kidde A long partnership with the fire safety brand, including posts about staying safe, hanging out with firefighters, and even my own shot at fighting a fire.
- Bitdefender An in-depth informational post about a tech device, along with a successful giveaway of the product.
- Babbleboxx A round-up that included a range of Father’s Day gifts, including a collection of vibrant product pictures.
- BeFunky An instructional post about new photo-editing features, highlighting before-and-after images.
- DOSH An informative post about how to save money with an exciting new app, utilizing screenshots from the app to show what it can do.
- Consumer Reports A visit to a testing facility, including my personal history and relationship with the magazine.
- Visionworks A trip to the eye doctor for my daughter, including every step in the process for getting glasses.
- Lysol An educational post about how to keep from getting sick, including what I learned at an event about germs.
- Ragu A tasty post about a product information session, including lots of pictures of food from the event and my own kitchen.
Hire me for a sponsored campaign and you will get strong, persuasive writing skills, carefully edited images or screenshots, and extensive promotion across Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest (plus Instagram and YouTube if appropriate). I can include a hands-on product demonstration, a quality video, recipe creation, a visit to your facility, or a Facebook Live discussion all about your product. A Twitter party or a giveaway can increase awareness of your brand, bring more followers to your social channels, and get more visitors to your website.
Any or all of these things can be combined into a complete custom campaign, designed with your specific goals in mind. Please email me to discuss the rates, logistics, and creatives for presenting your product in the very best way to a targeted audience: Amy(at)AmyEverAfter(dot)com
Interested in an ad in my sidebar, at the top of every page, or within every post? You can see my advertising rates here.
Whether traveling on my own or with my family, I love to tell stories about where I’ve been. I’ve run off to Montreal on short notice with my husband, taken my kids to swim with sea lions in St. Thomas, eaten my way through Cape May, explored the campy history of a new resort in the Poconos, dragged my family to every tourist attraction in D.C., explored my Disney Side at Disneyland, dined with a Beast and covered the opening of new rides in Disney World, and explored a UNESCO World Heritage Site on St. Kitts.
Since my kids are older and I work for myself, I have the freedom to travel and the experience to get the most out of it by taking the right pictures and asking the right questions. Please email me to talk about getting your location written up on my site or somewhere else: Amy(at)AmyEverAfter(dot)com